Villa Marina, Torquay
A large house with swimming pool and views across Torquay
Villa Marina is a large Mediterranean style villa in a select part of Torquay. With panoramic views across Torquay and a private terraced patio and outdoor swimming pool, this detached property is a fantastic holiday base for simply relaxing and exploring the area.
One of the best features of this property has to be the outdoor swimming pool. There is ample space around the pool for sun-loungers and the whole of the garden area is a sun-trap. The raised terraced area features patio furniture and would be an ideal place to enjoy barbecues and early evening drinks.
The position of Villa Marina offers peace and tranquillity whilst only a 15 minute walk to the sea front and beach. Take a stroll under the iconic English Riviera palm trees dotted along the seafront and take in the vibrant harbour area with wonderful panoramic views along the Torbay coast. Alternatively, take in the tranquillity and open space on offer at Cockington Country Park which is also home to an array of craft studios. An ideal place to enjoy a picnic or simply marvel at the abundance of plant and wildlife spread throughout the 450 acres of parkland.
Whilst in Torquay take time to visit any one of a number of family friendly popular attractions. Get up close and personal with the penguins at Living Coasts, stroll around the prehistoric caves at Kents Cavern, experience the world in miniature at Babbacombe Model Village or take a step back in time at Torre Abbey. For those with a head for heights take a flight on the HiFlyer Balloon and view the spectacular coastline from 400 feet above Torquay.
However you decide to spend your day, you can always look forward to a meal at the end of it. Torquay is home to increasing number of award winning restaurants and cafes offering a variety of local produce, with menus to suit all tastes and budgets.
- 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite), sleeps 8.
- Pleasant patio with private unheated swimming pool (available May – Oct.).
- Large rooms throughout including a dining hall and sun lounge.
- Views over Torquay.
- Ample parking.
- Sliding glass doors open onto the veranda which offers stunning sea views and inland over Torquay.
- Furnished with matching three and four seater sofas, a glass topped coffee table and a stylish lamp.
- Features a flat screen TV with Freeview and surround sound, DVD, CD player and board games.
- The conservatory looks out onto over garden and is furnished with a matching patio table and two chairs.
- A modern kitchen linked to the conservatory and garden.
- The stylish kitchen features granite worktops and is furnished with an electric oven, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee machine.
- Dining area comprises of a solid oak dining table, four matching leather chairs and a pair of antique style chairs.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Located on the ground floor.
- Furnished with a king size bed, bedside units with matching lamps, large fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors and a chest of drawers.
- Features a flat screen TV with Freeview.
- En-suite comprises of a jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, storage units, shelving, mirror and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom two with en-suite
- Located on the ground floor, with views towards Cockington Country Park.
- Furnished with a double bed, bedside units, fitted wardrobes and a chest of drawers.
- En-suite is fully tiled and comprises of a shower cubicle, wc, twin wash basins, mirror and a heated towel rail.
- Located on the ground floor.
- Furnished with a small double bed, dressing table, double wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Located on the first floor.
- Furnished with two single beds, a bedside unit with a lamp, double wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Main bathroom is fully tiled and comprises of a bath, double shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, mirror and a heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom one comprises of a jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, wc, wash basin, storage units, shelving, mirror and a heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom two comprises of a shower cubicle, wc, twin wash basins, mirror and heated towel rail.
- Off-street parking for 2 cars and additional on-street parking in front of the property.
- Outdoor unheated swimming pool.
- Spacious patio area furnished with two sets of patio furniture comprising of a table and chairs.
- Veranda offering beautiful sea views over the Torquay coastline.