Star Delta, Torquay
A luxury contemporary bungalow finished to the highest standards
Star Delta is a luxurious bungalow in the popular residential area of Chelston in its own grounds and is approached via its own private drive. The gardens circle the house giving complete privacy.
Star Delta is a luxury bungalow in the popular residential area of Chelston and a perfect example of our roomy property. Cockington Country Park, with its thatched village, tea rooms and craft workshops is just a five-minute walk away as are Walnut Road and Old Mill Road with their independent shops, cafes and olde worlde pubs. Torquay station and the seafront are about a 12 minute walk and Torquay centre is about 20 minutes.
Please note: Bookings must be made Saturday to Saturday from the 23rd April to the 1st October 2011. Short breaks for this property are by special arrangement only.
Please note: A minimum stay of 7 nights is required on all bookings.
- A 4 bedroom luxury bungalow, sleeping 8.
- Finished to a high specification throughout.
- Drive with parking for 4-5 vehicles.
- Luxury patio with BBQ area.
- Beautiful enclosed gardens.
- A superb living area with six panelled picture windows overlooking the back garden which fold back completely to give uninterrupted access to the sun deck from the lounge.
- Granite fireplace.
- 1x six seater sofa, 1x two seater leather sofa, 1x armchair.
- Numerous occasional furnishings and lightings.
- Entertainment is provided by a 42″ Panasonic plasma TV with Digital Freeview, a DVD player and recorder, CD player and a number of DVD’s available to watch.
- There is also a Playstation, XBOX 360 Elite and Wi-fi access.
- A state-of-the-art kitchen with polished granite work surfaces and a frank black composite sink. Fully fitted with an electric oven and gas stove, American style refrigerator with water/ice dispenser and separate freezer, an integrated dishwasher, and microwave.
- Breakfast bar with two stools.
- There is also a further utility room which conveniently houses the washing machine and a further dishwasher.
- A large dining table with eight padded chairs.
- Overlooking the back garden, this bedroom has a king-size bed with bedside drawers with table lamps, and two red bedside rugs either side.
- A 32″ digital TV attached to wall storage unit.
- En-suite shower room.
- Light and airy room also overlooks the back garden and is tastefully decorated in pastel blue and white, with matching curtains and bedside rugs.
- The king-size bed has a luxury fake fur throw in addition to the duvet, two fitted bedside chests each with its own reading lamp, and one alarm clock.
- Triple wardrobe provides plenty of hanging space and there is a dressing table and mirror by the window.
- Digital TV which has freeview, a DVD player and a Playstation.
- Perfect for children, this room is kitted out with steel framed bunk beds and shelving which is packed with toys, soft toys, books and games.
- It also overlooks the back garden.
- This twin-bedded room overlooks the front garden and retains the original wood panelling along one wall.
- Two bedside tables have their own reading lamps, and there is one alarm clock and a digital TV on a chest of drawers.
- Two rectangular his “n” hers white basins each have their own mixer tap, and a large mirror spans the width of both.
- Double shaver point and fitted shelving for towels.
- Matching bath has a large jungle head electric shower at one end and a heated towel rail at the other.
- A W.C. and bidet complete the suite, and the whole bathroom is tiled in large, luxury limestone tiling.
En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Limestoned tiled throughout with a contemporary white oblong wash basin which has a mirror above it, electric shower, heated towel rail and shaver point.
- Next to the bathroom, is the fully limestone tiled wet room which has an electric shower, a square basin with a mirror above and w.c.
- Off street parking for around three to four vehicles, and undercover parking for at least one.
- Small garage available for storage.
- Level access to the front of the house.
- Extensive gardens and luxury patio areas which include outdoor furniture and a BBQ
- Children’s play area which includes swing, trampoline and playhouse.
- A summerhouse which includes a sofa.
- There is a rotary airer at the front of the property.
- A well maintained garden area with numerous plants, flowers and fruit trees.