Ocean View, Hesketh Crescent, Torquay
Stunning views from a spacious apartment
Ocean View is a very attractive apartment offering comfortable accommodation with fantastic views out to sea and over Meadfoot Beach, just a few minutes walk away. A perfect retreat for a relaxing holiday.
Hesketh Crescent, based on the Regency ideals of London and Brighton, was completed in 1848. The Crescent (named after landowner Sir Lawrence Palk’s marriage to Maria Hesketh in 1845) was built as fifteen private houses.
Ocean View (No. 15a) is a ground floor apartment situated at the end of the crescent closest to the sea. Perched over the blue flag Meadfoot Beach. The close proximity to the beach is an obvious draw, yet this is a lovely peaceful spot within easy reach of Torquay town centre.
- The owners kindly provide a cot and high chair free of charge.
- A 10% discount at Terrace Bistro and Langtry’s Restaurant on subscribing to the Health Club.
The Osborne Hotel Brasserie is offering Blue Chip guests to Hesketh Crescent a take away service (collection only). Simply state that you are staying with Blue Chip on ordering.
(Click here for further information on Torquay and Torquay holiday cottages).
- Superbly appointed spacious apartment in the grade 2 listed Hesketh Crescent.
- Ground floor, level throughout, 2 bedrooms, sleeping 4.
- Stunning sea views across Torbay.
- Health club facilities available (extra fee).
- Very close to Meadfoot Beach.
- A very spacious living area (23″ X 17″) with high ceilings.
- Fantastic sea views.
- A three seater sofa, a two seater sofa and other occasional antique furniture.
- Entertainment is provided by a 32″ LCD HD digital TV, video/dvd player & Hi-Fi.
- Selection of DVDs, videos, CDs, books and children’s games available.
- The electric fire provides warmth during the cooler months.
- New kitchen for 2010 featuring an electric oven with grill, ceramic hob with hood over, integrated microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- All modern appliances are available including a cafÇ¸tire coffee pot, knife block, oven gloves and tea towels.
- Dining area enjoys fantastic sea views.
- Comprises a table with 4 padded chairs.
Master bedroom with en-suite
- A spacious bedroom with a large bay window that let in lots of light and enjoys uninterrupted sea views.
- Furnished with a luxury Vi Spring, pocket sprung king-size bed, bedside cabinets with reading lights, a 7 drawer chest, double wardrobe and full length mirror.
- En-suite comprises a shower cubicle, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, light and shaver point.
- Furnished with 3′ pocket sprung twin beds,¶ÿ a bedside cabinet with reading light, a 4 drawer chest and matching wardrobe
- The main bathroom is fully tiled and comprises a full-size bath, shower unit, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, light and shaver point.
- The en-suite to bedroom one comprises a shower cubicle, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, light and shaver point.
- Ocean View (No. 15a) is situated at the end of the crescent closest to the sea.
- An intercom for entrance into the apartment.
- On street parking is available next to the crescent.
- A minute’s walk down to Meadfoot Beach.
- Guests are permitted to use the Osborne Hotel Health Club for a small charge payable to the Club. Facilities include indoor pool, gym & sauna. Tennis Court available at hourly rate.