Lifebuoy Cottage, Torquay
A cosy cottage in the heart of Torquay
A cosy cottage benefiting from a suntrap courtyard in the heart of Torquay’s bustling cosmopolitan harbourside.
Situated close to the heart of Torquayƒ__s bustling harbourside, Lifebuoy Cottage is a cosy two bedroom property benefiting from a courtyard patio. It is close to all the amenities and attractions, plus a large selection of restaurants and the townƒ__s nightlife are on your doorstep.
You can join The South West Coast Path and take in the fantastic scenery which is around 5 minutesƒ__ walk away, as is Torre Abbey gardens and the helium Hi-Flyer Balloon that showcases the stunning views over Torbay and beyond.
(Click here for further information on Torquay and Torquay holiday cottages).
- A cosy cottage with 2 bedrooms, sleeps 4.
- Situated in the heart of Torquay.
- Well appointed throughout.
- Suntrap courtyard with furniture and a barbecue.
- Allocated off-road parking for one car.
- A spacious living area with contemporary wall mounted fire and oak laminate flooring.
- Furnished with two black leather sofas, LCD TV with integrated Freeview and a CD/DVD player.
- Kitchen comprises an electric cooker with extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Full range of utensils and accessories including a microwave, toaster and kettle.
- There is also a wooden dining table with four matching chairs.
- Furnished with a double bed, bedside cabinet, wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- Furnished with twin beds, two bedside cabinets complete with lamps, a double wardrobe and a chest of drawers.
- The bathroom comprises of a bath, separate walk in shower cubicle, heated towel rail, mirror, shaver socket, wash basin and w.c.
- Rear courtyard with furniture and a gas barbecue.
- Allocated off-road parking for one car, two minutes walk from the property.
- Within a two minute walk of the shops, restaurants and bars of Torquayƒ__s harbourside.