La Lumiere, Torquay
A desirable holiday home with views across Torbay
A desirable modern family holiday home with views across Torbay, a large south facing secluded garden, patio area and parking.
A desirable family property with views across Torbay, a large south facing secluded garden, patio area with table and chairs plus parking for 2 cars.
This spacious and modern property has recently been re-decorated to an exceptionally high standard benefiting from a large living area, sun room and study plus mod cons such as LCD TVs, Ipod docks and wireless broadband. There is underfloor heating throughout with separate thermostatic controls.
La Lumiere is approximately 30 minutes walk to Livermead Beach, approximately a 45-50 minutes walk away from Torquay Harbour and town centre and only 3 minutes walk from Cockington woods. Nearby is historic the Torre Abbey Mansion and meadows, the charming village of Cockington and the English Riviera Centre with its many facilities for the family including fun pool and flume, squash and tennis courts with bowls and pitch and putt also nearby.
Torquay is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the South West and exudes a fantastic cosmopolitan buzz. Dotted around the harbour there are plenty of bars, restaurants and cafes where you can sit and simply watch the world go by.
(Click here for further information on Torquay and Torquay holiday cottages).
- A 3 bedroom detached house, sleeps 6.
- Views across Torbay.
- Large secluded garden and patio area.
- Wireless broadband available for guests who bring their own laptop.
- Parking available for 2 cars.
- Furnished with 2 three seater leather sofas and a wall mounted electric fire.
- Entertainment provided by 40″ flat screen TV with Freeview,DVD/CD Player and a Nintendo Wii complete with Wii Sports.
- There is a selection of books, games, dvd”s and cd”s for guests to use.
- Patio doors lead out to the garden and patio.
- Casual table with seating for four.
- A small study area is situated half way up the stairs and has views down to the sea.
- Furnished with a desk and chair.
- Ipod docking station.
- Wireless broadband connection for guests who use bring their own laptop.
- Please note: care should be taken when accessing the study as directly off stair case.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and fridge/freezer
- Patio doors lead out to the enclosed garden and patio.
- Glass topped dining table with six white leather chairs.
- A highchair is provided free of charge for younger guests.
- Spacious room furnished with a double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe and a 5 drawer chest.
- Furnished with twin beds (these are zip and link beds, which can be arranged as a double when requested), bedside tables, a wardrobe and a 5 drawer chest.
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside tables, a wardrobe and a 5 drawer chest.
- A travel cot is provided free of charge for younger guests.
- Main bathroom comprises a bath with electric shower over, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom one has a shower cubicle and wash basin.
- There is an additional cloakroom with w.c. and wash basin downstairs.
- Large enclosed secluded garden.
- Patio area with table, chairs and a parasol.
- A BBQ is provided for guests use.
- Driveway with parking for 2 cars.
- Storage for beach gear is available in the garage.
- 45-50 minutes walk to Torquay Marina and town centre.
- Close to local shops and bus routes into both Torquay and Paignton.