Boohay, Bay Fort Mansions, Torquay
Lovely South facing apartment with breathtaking views of the whole of Torbay
“Boohay Flat is the best Holiday Flat we have ever stayed in. This breath taking view we will never forget, Perfect Holidays!”
A well maintained apartment in a prime position on the English Riviera with views over the the private sub tropical gardens and use of the sunny middle garden terrace with spectacular sea views.
Utilising its’ elevated position, Bay Fort Mansions is a lovely Victorian villa overlooking Torquay Marina, Torre Abbey Sands and along the stunning English Riviera coastline. Experience sunrise from the comfort of the south facing dining area with views inspiring you to discover the coastal delights right on your doorstep.
With unrestricted views guests can marvel at the annual firework displays, watch the amazing Red Arrows display as part of Torbay Regatta or simply relax and absorb the stunning panoramic views stretching along the coast.
Torquay is home to an array of popular attractions, many of which are within short walking distance, including the marine themed Living Coasts. Other attractions in the town include the pre-historic caves at Kents Cavern, Babbacombe Model Village and a step back in time at Bygones. If you have a head for heights then take a flight on the Hi-Flyer balloon offering unrivalled panoramic views of the area.
Torquay is also the birth place of the world famous crime writer Agatha Christie, and many guests of Blue Chip’s apartments follow in her footsteps along the Agatha Christie Mile and discover what inspired her. For those in search of some tranquillity then Cockington Country Parks offers miles of woodland and parkland to explore.
After an extensive period of restoration, Royal Terrace Gardens (Rock Walk) along Torquay Seafront is now fully open to the public. Day or night, visitors will be rewarded with unrivalled panoramic sea views from this striking natural landmark. Gaze down on the vibrant harbour life, across the Bay towards Paignton and Brixham or further inland as far afield as Dartmoor on a clear day. The newest attraction to the English Riviera will provide the perfect viewpoint for annual events including the Red Arrows, firework displays and sailing events throughout the year.
Beyond Torquay there are regular bus and train services to Plymouth and Exeter, with the train station only a 15 minute walk away. Take time to also visit iconic Dartmoor National Park and experience the raw natural beauty of Devon.
“We have been the first time to England and have fell in love with this part of your country. We did not need the TV because of the views over the bay, it was the best programme. A cosy apartment”
This property includes a cot and high chair for younger guests.
Parking permits can be purchased entitling you to unlimited parking in any council owned car park across Torbay. Please call 0844 561 2001 to arrange.
(Click here for further information on Torquay and Torquay holiday cottages).
- One bedroom apartment, sleeping up to 4.
- Central location overlooking Torquay beach, marina and promenade.
- Well maintained throughout.
- On street parking available.
- Beautiful gardens and terrace with panoramic views.
- A light and airy living area with stunning sea views.
- Furnished with a double sofa bed and an easy chair. An additional z-bed can also be provided.
- Additional lighting supplied by uplighter and table lamp.
- Entertainment is provided by a LCD TV with Freeview Digital, DVD and a Video player.
- A selection of videos, jigsaw puzzles, games and a CD / radio is also provided.
- A well equipped kitchen with double oven cooker with ceramic hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, blender, an extensive range of cookware.
- Washing machine (washing powder provided) and all other kitchen facilities.
- Ironing facilities are also available.
- Dining table and four chairs positioned in the bay window enjoying superb bay views.
- Stunning bay views.
- Furnished with a Royal Sovereign double bed, matching bedside tables both with lamps, built-in wardrobes, drawers and a dressing table with mirror.
- LDC TV with Freeview Digital.
- Modern fully tiled bathroom comprises a corner shower cubicle, with push button shower, w.c. and wash basin with mirror, light and shaver point over, as well as 2 door wall cupboard and heated towel rail.
- Boohay is a first floor apartment, accessed through the main entrance then up a flight of stairs.
- An entry phone.
- Use of Patio / Terrace in Bay Fort Gardens.
- On street parking available.