Babbacombe, Bay Fort Mansions, Torquay
‘A newly renovated apartment with stunning views’
Well, it’s a pet friendly property in Torquay which is a good start. However that is not all. Besides the stunning sea views this property is located in a position that makes exploring Torquay enjoyable.
You have access to the sea front which provides a great walk over to the neighbouring town Paignton. On this route you will get to see several beaches and a few greens which are ideal for letting your dog stretch his legs. Then once you get to Paignton you will have the seafront and pier to explore, you could also treat yourself to an ice cream or a cream tea.
Torre Abbey is a great place to take your best friend for his walk and a great place to explore. You can head along the sea front down to the harbour and have a rest at any of the wonderful cafes for a drink.
If you want to venture a little further there is always Babbacombe which is home to the popular model village. St Marychurch is not much further on which offers a nice park for some stick throwing action.
Parking permits can be purchased entitling you to unlimited parking in any council owned car park across Torbay. Please call 0844 561 2001 to arrange.
So what will you find inside the property?
In the Living Room
- You will discover a light and airy living area furnished in a classic style
- Panoramic sea views making this a great place to start your day.
- Furnished with a luxury ‘L-shaped’ double sofa bed
- Armchair, side lamp and a nest of coffee tables this really is a treat for you.
- 37″ Plasma TV with Digital Freeview
- DVD player – just in case you don’t fancy going out.
In the Kitchen
- You will soon discover the 4 electric hobs with hood overhead
- Microwave and an electric oven with grill
- White kettle and toaster making living here easy.
The Dining Room
- This is where the views can be seen
- The dining area is located in the bay window, that offers those wonderful views, and comprising a drop leaf pedestal table with 4 chairs.
- Wonderful views over the bay – so don’t forget to take your camera.
- Features two single beds with pale pink brocade headboards.
- 2 door wardrobe, matching bedside drawers.
- 5 drawer chest with mirror over.
- A bath with electric shower
- Wash basin
- Shaver point
- Heated towel rail.
Outside of the Property
- Access is through the main entrance then down a flight of stairs.
- Ideal patio area with furniture for relaxing.
- Use of communal gardens.
- On street parking available
So if you want a dog friendly property in Torquay that allows access to many of the great attractions that Torquay has to offer as well had several walks for you and your best friend to explore then this is the property for you.