8 Sovereign House, Torquay
A traditional town house overlooking Torquay harbour.
“Thanks for your help Tracey. Great apartment. All nice and clean.”
A 2/3 bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over 3 floors in a unique conversion of a Georgian terrace boasting spectacular views which can be enjoyed from the secluded balcony. There is also allocated parking secured by an electronic gate.
A spacious 2/3 bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over 3 floors in a unique conversion of a Georgian terrace overlooking Torquay marina and harbour. It is situated within a few minutes walk of the centre of Torquay where you will find a wide selection of restaurants, bars, cafes, shops and attractions.
The apartments benefit from panoramic views over the harbour, across Tor Bay taking in the surrounding coastline from the living area and bedrooms. The master bedroom gives access to a large balcony offering a great vantage point for enjoying the sensational view.
In keeping with the high quality concept of design, the apartment has been decorated to a high standard throughout and incorporates a bespoke kitchen, quality bathroom suites and video entry system.
The local beach, Torre Abbey Sands, is a short walk away, as is the recently restored medieval Torre Abbey and the Living Coasts attraction. Babbacombe Model Village, Bygones and Kents Cavern are accessible either by car or bus. The South West coast path starting from Daddyhole Plain is a short drive away, or can be reached on foot by seasoned walkers.
“Excellent accommodation, I would recommend it to anyone who would like to spend a vacation in a beautiful furnished and well equipped apartment. I stayed there with three children and we all enjoyed being there very much. I would love to come back!”
- A spacious, 2/3 bedroom penthouse apartment arranged over 3 floors, sleeps 6.
- Spectacular views over Torquay harbour and marina.
- Large balcony accessed from master bedroom.
- Secure allocated parking.
- Close to Torquay town centre and harbour.
- Situated on the first floor.
- Spacious living / dining area with large sash windows showcasing the views across the harbour.
- Furnished with 2 three seater sofas, an arm chair and coffee tables.
- Flatscreen LCD HDTV with Freeview, DVD player, hifi with CD and radio.
- A selection of board games, books, DVDs and CDs.
- Dark oak dining table with 6 matching wicker chairs.
- Modern kitchen with cream units and marble work top.
- Appliances include an electric oven with grill, gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Utensils and accessories include a kettle, toaster, microwave and cafetiere.
- Situated on the top floor this room benefits from breathtaking views over Torquay, the harbour and out to sea.
- French windows open out to a private, secluded balcony.
- Furnished with a double bed, two bedside cabinets and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom two with en-suite
- Located on the top floor.
- Furnished with twin beds, a double wardrobe and a 4 drawer chest.
- En-suite comprises a shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c., mirror, shelving and heated towel rail.
- Located on the ground floor.
- Furnished with a double sofa bed.
- The family bathroom is situated adjacent to bedroom one and boasts far reaching views over the harbour and out to sea.
- The family bathroom comprises of a bath with a shower over, shower screen, wash basin, mirror, shaver point, shelving, heated towel rail and w.c.
- En-suite to bedroom two comprises a shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c., mirror, shelving and heated towel rail.
- The spacious, balcony boasts magnificent views over Torquay, the harbour and out to sea, and features a table and chairs ideal for al-fresco dining.
- Secure allocated parking access via electronic gates.
- Additional parking is available in the nearby ‘pay and display’ car park.
- Close to the shops, attractions, restaurants and bars of the town centre.