3 The Moorings, Beacon Terrace, Torquay
‘A stylish apartment located close to the harbour in the heart of Torquay’
Torquay is home to this wonderful 2 bedroom accommodation that sleeps 4 people making it ideal for two couples that want to get away for a while.
This property is set in the perfect location if you want to be in the heart of Torquay. You are just a 60 second walk from Living Coasts Sea Life Park that has been featured on CBBC. You will also have the Torquay Harbour right on your door step – so walking long distances isn’t necessary. A 60 second walk in the other direction will have you at the bottom of Torquay’s town with a full range of bars, restaurants, cafes and shops at your feet.
That’s not all however. You will also have a stunning view at this accommodation that looks out over the harbour and out so sea.
Just when you thought that it couldn’t get any better you will find that you are also a short walk away from the local bus routes so you can leave your car at home and relax on your holiday.
So let’s have a look at the property in more detail:
At a glance
- This is a lovely contemporary 2 bedroom apartment that will sleep up to 4 people.
- The property is located in the heart of Torquay.
- Stunning views across Torquay harbour
- Pay and display car park opposite (weekly passes available)
More about the property
Set between Paignton (where you will find sea side amusements, arcades, Paignton Pier, Cinema and Paignton Zoo) and Babbacombe which is home to Babbacombe Model Village, Kents Cavern (the oldest caves in Britain) and Bygones Museum, this accommodation is a great base if you want to be in the middle of everything to see.
Don’t fancy cooking for one or two nights, or perhaps you will even be looking for somewhere for a nice romantic evening? Then why not visit the Michelin starred Elephant Restaurant where you can experience fine dining in one of the most stylish restaurants in Devon – why not? It’s only next door after all!
As mentioned before you will be a short walk from Torquay high street which is ideal for shopping and there is always Fleet Walk shopping precinct which offers you a mix of chain stores and independent shops that is ideal for souvenirs and clothes.
Local beaches come in the shape of Meadfoot Beach as it is only a short walk away as well as other popular beaches: Torre Abbey Sands and Corbyn’s Beach.
Going out for the evening is always an option as well as you will find the Princess Theatre around the other side of the harbour, which stages national and touring shows.
Extra services available for the property
- One cot and highchair can be provided free of charge (on request). Additional items are charged at £4 per day per item
- Daily newspaper delivery (additional charges apply),
- Daily cleaning services (additional charges apply).
There is a car park opposite Beacon Terrace. Parking permits can be purchased entitling you to unlimited parking in this and other any council owned car park across Torbay. Please call 0844 561 2001 to arrange.
- You will discover an open plan living area that offers views out to Living Coasts, the harbour and across the Bay to Livermead, Churston, Paignton and Brixham.
- Why not relax on one of the two seater sofas that the room has.
- There is also a 42” Panasonic flat screen TV with Freeview
- DVD player
- Hifi, radio
- Board games and books so even if the weather doesn’t do what you want it to you and the children will be entertained.
- The room also has a dark oak dining table with 4 cream leather chairs for social meal times.
- You will discover this is a stylish kitchen with white kitchen units and wooden worktops incorporating a breakfast bar with 2 cream leather stools making breakfast time a joy.
- The appliances that you find will include an electric oven and grill, gas hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher to make life a little easier.
- There is also the usual utensils and accessories that you would expect to find including a microwave, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- You will get a good night sleep on the king-size bed that the room offers. There is also a bedside table, fitted triple wardrobe (ideal for all of those holiday clothes) and 6 drawer chest (more room for clothes).
- Ironing board & clothes airer are in the wardrobe if you need to do any washing.
- En-suite bathroom is complete with a bath with shower mixer taps, wash basin, w.c., and mirror.
- Stunning views straight over the harbour & bay from the bed which makes waking up a little easier
- Sleeping will be nice and easy in this room as it has been furnished with a double divan and double wardrobe with hanging and drawers.
Bedroom two offers
The Main Bathroom
- Main bathroom comprises a shower cubicle with large shower head, wash basin, w.c. and mirrored storage cabinet.
- Panoramic views looking out to:
- Secure intercom entry.
- Situated on the second floor there are 40 stairs up to the apartment – which won’t make this ideal for disabled access.
Outside of the property
- Living Coasts
- Torquay harbour
- Across the Bay to Paignton and as far as Brixham.
This is a wonderful property in the heart of Torquay that allows you access to the best bits that Torquay has to offer you. Pubs, clubs, restaurants and of course shopping are well within walking distance of this accommodation which will make your holiday less stressful.