2 Queens Quay, Torquay
A brand new apartment, just released, centrally located and finished to an exceptional standard.
A beautiful apartment in a unique development of just eight waterfront apartments on Torquayƒ__s vibrant harbourside. Formerly a hotel, the building has been completely re-developed and finished to an exceptional standard, whilst maintaining its original Art Deco charm.
Queens Quay is unique development of just eight waterfront apartments in a central position on Torquayƒ__s vibrant harbourside. Formerly a hotel, the building has been completely re-developed and finished to an exceptional standard, whilst maintaining its original Art Deco charm. The apartment was recently awarded the prestigious 4 star gold classification.
All¶ÿapartments have been thoughtfully created to maximise space, light and views. A flawless finish has been achieved by the interior designers whilst design features include:
- Contemporary fully fitted ‘William Ball’ Kitchens.
- Black granite worktops.
- Integrated Neff kitchen appliances.
- Stylish contemporary bathrooms.
- State of the art lighting.
- Varme underfloor heating system with zoned controls.
- Heat recovery system.
- Spacious balconies offering views across the water.
Torquayƒ__s lively harbourside is quite literally on the doorstep where you will find shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. Torquayƒ__s marine conservation attraction, Living Coasts is within a few minutesƒ__ walk along with other attractions such as ten pin bowling, the HiFlyer balloon and the theatre.
This central location is ideal for those on shopping breaks,¶ÿ business trips or traditional holiday makers looking for a luxurious base.
Those looking for beach fun should head to the sandy beaches of Meadfoot and Torre Abbey Sands, which are both just a 10-15 minute walk. The traditional seaside town of Paignton, with itƒ__s golden sandy beaches and pier, is within a 3 mile drive, whilst the picturesque fishing village of Brixham is within a 9 mile drive.
A complimentary 7 day parking permit for the nearby council-run car park is included on all bookings of 7 nights or more.
(Click here for further information on Torquay and Torquay holiday cottages).
- A stylish 2 bedroom apartment situated on the 1st floor, sleeps 4.
- Situated in an iconic Art Deco building on Torquay’s lively harbourside.
- Waterfront location with sea views from the spacious balcony.
- Centrally located on the doorstep of the shops, attractions, restaurants and bars.
- Free parking permit for nearby car park on all 7 night+ holidays.
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- Access to the balcony offering views over the pretty harbour and out to sea.
- Furnished with a sofa and matching armchair, glass coffee tables, lamps, sideboard, mirror and selection of ornaments.
- Features a 32″ flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD player and iPod docking station.
- A selection of DVDs and books are also provided for guests use.
- Dining area comprises of a glass dining table and 6 matching chairs.
- The kitchen features contemporary high gloss units and quality granite work tops.
- Fully fitted with electric oven and ceramic hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Full utensils and accessories including a microwave, kettle, toaster and cafetiere.
- An additional utility room houses a washing machine/tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, clothes airer, cleaning utensils and vacumn cleaner.
- Furnished with a king size bed, bedside tables with matching lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mirror and ornaments.
- Features a 19″ flat screen TV and alarm clock.
- A hairdryer is provided.
- Furnished with a zip and link bed, bedside tables with matching lamps, chest of drawers, wardrobe, mirror and ornaments.
- The main bathroom comprises of a bath with overhead shower, wash basin, wc, mirror and heated towel rail.
- The stylish en-suite comprises of shower cublcle, wash basin, wc and mirror.
- Lift in the development.
- Splendid views over Torquay harbour from the balcony.
- Within walking distance to Torquay town centre, several beaches, attractions and local transport links.
- Wide range of restaurants, bars and nightlife on your doorstep.
- Nearby pay and display car park. A complimentary 7 night parking permit is included on all bookings of 7 nights or more.
- Ideally located for Torquayƒ__s vibrant waterfront.
- Close to neighbouring towns of Paignton and Brixham.
Sea views|Children allowed|Near beach