15B Hesketh Crescent, Torquay
Stunning views from a spacious apartment.
“A quintessentially quirky English home. Had a fabulous time. Many thanks”
15b is a first floor apartment in a superb location overlooking the sea and Meadfoot beach. The crescent was built in 1848 and now offers spacious accommodation in a special location.
Hesketh Crescent, based on the Regency ideals of London and Brighton, was completed in 1848. The Crescent (named after landowner Sir Lawrence Palk’s marriage to Maria Hesketh in 1845) was built as fifteen private houses. Number 15 is situated at the end of the crescent closest to the sea. Set on Meadfoot Beach, this is a lovely peaceful spot yet within easy reach of Torquay town centre.
15b is a first floor apartment with dual aspect windows looking out to sea and a designated parking spaceinside the gated entrance to the Crescent.
The Osborne Hotel Brasserie is offering Blue Chip guests to Hesketh Crescent a take away service (collection only). Simply state that you are staying in one of Blue Chip’s properties on ordering.
(Click here for further information on Torquay and Torquay holiday cottages).
Please note: by 5th February 2011, this property will have new carpets in the dining area, hall and bedroom. The dining area and hall will also be redecorated.
“Our third visit to Hesketh House – this cannot be beaten for a place to relax and let the world go by. We will be back”
- Spacious apartment in the grade 2 listed Hesketh Crescent.
- First floor, two bedrooms, sleeping 4.
- Sea views from the balcony and most rooms
- Health facilities available (extra fee).
- Allocated parking space.
- A spacious (20″ X 15″), light and airy living area with beautiful views over Meadfoot beach and out to sea.
- 4 large picture windows let in the sunlight, and access to the balcony is via the tall windows.
- Original ornimental (non-working), feature fireplace.
- Furnished with a three seater sofa, two seater sofa and 2 armchairs.
- Entertainment is provided by a flat screen TV with Freeview and video.
- Features a washer/dryer, dishwasher, electric oven with grill, electric 4 ring hob with hood over, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- Full utensils and accessories including a kettle, toaster, coffee machine and knife block.
- A useful traditional airing rack is suspended from the high ceiling.
- The dining area allows you to take in the stunning sea views while you dine.
- Table with 4 chairs.
- Coastal and sea views can be enjoyed from the large window.
- Features a double bed, a 7 door wardrobe (2 of which are mirrored) and a 6 drawer chest with swivel mirror.
- Separate wash basin with mirror and light over.
- Stunning views overlooking Meadfoot Beach and access to the balcony via the tall window.
- Furnished with twin beds, a bedside cabinet and wardrobe.
- The bathroom”s white suite comprises a bath with electric shower over and shower screen, w.c., wash basin and heated towel rail.
- No.15b is situated at the end of the crescent closest to the sea allowing it to make the most of the stunning views
- The private balcony gives you plenty of room to sit and relax, taking in the views.
- A designated parking space is available inside the gated entrance to the Crescent.
- Guests are permitted to use the Osborne Hotel”s health club (indoor pool, gym, sauna, excluding outdoor pool) at an extra charge payable locally.