12 The Manor House, Torquay
A 2 bedroomed apartment in a historic gothic mansion house.
No. 12 The Manor House is an apartment in the 19th Century Gothic Mansion House with a communal indoor pool and gym.
Awarded a 5 star rating for the fourth consecutive year by Visit England, No. 12 is an impressive apartment within an imposing 19th century Gothic Mansion House, located in a commanding position near Torquay sea front and Cockington village. Built in 1867 by the world famous engineer, William Froude who was a major influence in ship design and pioneer of powered flotation. If you’re looking for¶ÿ apartments with a unique character, No.12 is ideal.
No. 12 is a light and airy lower ground floor apartment with an en suite master bedroom, a patio area to the front and access to the communal indoor pool, sauna and gym. On arrival guests are supplied with a welcome pack of wine and chocolates, and complimentary toiletries.
“We really enjoyed our stay here and had a wonderful holiday. The apartment and facilities were just right for a family. Location and views were stunning – close enough to walk everywhere but also peaceful and quiet away from the crowds.”
Due to the steps up to the property, and the shower over bath, this property is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.
Whilst bed linen and bath towels are supplied, guests will need to bring their own towels for the swimming pool/beach.
The maximum occupancy for this property is 4 people (including infants).
- Two spacious bedrooms (1 en suite double, 1 twin), sleeps 4.
- Awarded a 5 star rating for the fourth consecutive year by Visit Britain.
- Communal heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and gym.
- Private entrance and sunny patio area within attractive gardens.
- Designated parking space accessed by electronic gates.
- Spacious open plan living area overlooking attractive gardens.
- Modern sofas (1 three seater and 1 two seater).
- Recently fitted carpets.
- Numerous table/standard lamps.
- Entertainment is provided by 32″ digital flat screen TV with “Freeview”, a DVD player and portable digital radio.
- Good selection of books, games and DVD’s.
- Modern kitchen units with spot lighting.
- Equipped to a very high standard with gas hob, electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle, toaster & cafetiere.
- Good quality cutlery, crockery & utensils.
- An iron and ironing board are provided for guests use.
- Oval shaped mahogany table with four chairs.
Bedroom one with en suite
- Spacious and light overlooking patio and garden.
- Double bed with two bedside cabinets.
- Flat screen tv with “Freeview” and DAB radio.
- Bedside lamps/dressing table/mirror/hair dryer.
- Large built in double wardrobe.
- En suite comprises a bath with shower over, wash basin and w.c.
- Spacious and light room overlooking the patio and garden.
- Twin beds with two white bedside tables both with lamps.
- White wardrobe with drawers.
- Full length mirror.
- Part tiled in black & white.
- White modern suite with shower connection to taps above bath, low level w.c. and hand basin.
En suite Bathroom
- Part tiled in black & white
- White modern suite with electric shower above bath.
- On lower ground level with its own entrance, accessed via steps down from the parking space.
- Large patio doors leading to private patio area.
- Designated parking space via electronic gates.
- Located within very attractive gardens.
- Patio garden furniture.