10 Lansdowne Court, Torquay
A modern property close to Torquay town centre and harbour.
“We all found the apartment very much to our taste. Very warm welcome off Sue, and we would definitely book again next time we come to Torquay.”
Number 10 Lansdowne Court is a two bedroom ground floor maisonette within walking distance of Torquay town centre with its shops, restaurants, harbour and cafes. The property has been finished to a high standard and benefits from allocated parking ideal for Torquay holiday cottages.
The local beach is Torre Abbey Sands, adjacent to the medieval Torre Abbey and gardens, which has just been extensively restored. Living Coasts attraction, Babbacombe Model Village, Bygones and Kents Cavern are popular attractions in Torquay, either a short drive from Lansdowne Court. The South West coast path starting from Daddyhole Plain is a short drive away, or can be reached on foot by seasoned walkers.
- A two bedroom masionette, sleeps 4/6.
- Patio doors from living area opening out to courtyard and communal gardens.
- Allocated parking.
- Close to Torquay town centre.
- Open plan living area with patio doors opening out to a courtyard.
- Furnished with 1 three seater sofa and matching arm chair in beige leather, 1 three seater sofabed in red and a glass topped coffee table.
- TV with Freeview, DVD player ans a selection of DVDs, hifi with CD and radio.
- A large storage cupboard.
- A contemporary glass topped dining table with 4 white chairs.
- A modern kitchen with integrated electric oven and grill, gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Washer/dryer, iron and ironing board in the utility room.
- Full utensils and accessories including a microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee machine.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- A large room with views out to the front garden.
- Furnished with a king-size bed, 2 bedside chests both with lamps, quadruple wardrobe with a mirror door, a 3 drawer chest and tub arm chair.
- En-suite comprises a double shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c., mirror and heated towel rail.
- Furnished with twin beds, a bedside chest with lamp and wardrobe.
- Main bathroom comprises a bath with electric shower over, wash basin, w.c., mirror, shelving and heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom one comprises a double shower cubicle, wash basin, w.c., mirror and heated towel rail.
- Allocated parking.
- Secluded communal gardens bordered by trees and palms.
- Patio furniture and benches.
- Access to the property is down 7 steps.
- Secure intercom access.