1 Bedford House, Torquay, Torquay
A cosy apartment set in a beautiful house in an ideal location for exploring Torquay.
‘A cosy apartment set in a beautiful house in an ideal location for exploring Torquay.’
A cosy, contemporary apartment set within a beautiful house, perfectly positioned for exploring the bustling seaside town of Torquay.
Internally, this ground floor apartment is furnished to a high standard throughout. Externally, there is a communal garden, perfect for relaxing after a busy day.
Bedford House is within easy walking distance of the harbour. Torquay is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the South West and exudes a fantastic cosmopolitan buzz. Dotted around the harbour there are plenty of bars and cafes where you can sit and simply watch the world go by.
There is a wide variety of attractions on offer such as day cruises around the bay, fishing trips, Living Coasts coastal zoo, Kent’s Cavern prehistoric caves, Bowling, the Princess Theatre, the Hi-flyer balloon and of course plenty of shops to peruse. The nearest beach to Bedford House is Torre Abbey Sands, a large expanse of golden sand that is family friendly and has the Blue Flag award.
New property, full images and description to follow.
- A 1 bedroom ground floor apartment, sleeps 2.
- High standard of furnishing throughout.
- Close to Torquay town centre, harbour and beaches.
- Communal garden with patio and furniture.
- Off-street parking for 1 car.
- Living area furnished with a two seater sofa and pouffe.
- Large bay window with views over the trees and town.
- Features a 36ƒ_ flatscreen TV with Freeview and DVD player.
- Contemporary kitchen features an electric oven, hob, fridge and washing machine.
- Full range of utensils including a microwave/combi -oven, toaster, kettle and cafetiere.
- Dining area complete with glass table and two chairs.
- Furnished with a double bed, single wardrobe, chest of drawers and a bedside table with lamp.
- Please note: there is no window in the bedroom.
- Features a wc, wash basin, shower cubicle and mirror.
- The apartment is located on the ground floor with steps up to the property.
- A communal garden with table and four chairs.
- Within walking distance of the town and harbour.